Each project we take on at Fine Line Painting is important to us and we set out with the same goals of professionalism, outstanding service and superior results for each new undertaking. In order to ensure our work is consistent and up to our high standards there are certain elements of our process that are included in every project.
We understand your workspace or office is an important reflection of your company and you as an owner, we pride ourselves in completing these projects in an efficient and timely manner and can work our schedule around your convenience.
Implementation Phase :
- Complete protection in all necessary areas of floors and furniture using professional drop sheets and plastics.
- Caulking and filling nail-holes on all trim.
- Filling and restoring cracks, dents or any other imperfections using a quality compound
- High quality paints and stains are always used to ensure the best possible finish.
- Spray Finishing (available upon request).
- Protectors are also used to prevent any dust or other debris from falling into the ventilation system.
- A quality “dust-free” compound is used to alleviate unwanted dust.
- Sanding of primer, and first coat of paint applied to ensure maximum paint adherence and an extra smooth finish to the touch.
- Pre-finishing on and/or off-site.
- High power pressure washing of exteriors using an environmentally friendly cleaning agent.
- Sandblasting followed by a thorough clean up.
Wood Finishing :
- Interior finishing of timber frames and hardwood floors including sanding, conditioning, staining and 2-3 applications of urethane for the ultimate smooth finish to the touch.
- Exterior finishing of decks and Muskoka Rooms including pressure washing and sanding, and application of necessary products for protection from the elements.
- Restoration of aged furniture.